View Single Post
Old 02-08-2005, 02:36   #1 (permalink)
moustafatch
No Life Poster

Member: 21750
Sonork: 100.62509
Thanks Meter: 73
About Toronro ( Masterunlocker )

I have in GSM Bussiens almost 5years and from this time and i am working with Trondo ( masterunlocker )

I am sure from all this time he was the honest and the trustable man for me when i deal with him

I never get any proplem or troubles with him, Never I get from him some thing and he cheat me or some thing like this, I have XXXX number of my customers around the world and they buy from me and know that this productes from Torondo and they also know that Torondo is honest and trustable

My customers asking me about the proplem with twister that box already closed for support and i just link them for the fight between torondo and reskal and answer from 90% of my customers is torondo is good man and i hope he can solve his proplem

no one said i will return the box back or i want my money back coz they all know who is Torondo

*** For me ( If TORONDO cheat me personality I will not belive my self ) ***

@@@@ Reskal plz it's not the right game
As we know Torondo we also know Reskal and who is him in GSM market and we know very well that Reskal is the best support and best productes in the world
For my self when new product come out and I see name of Reskal I buy without think and without know more information
But to close Customer accounts is not fair

If u have personal proplem with Torondo ( I don't know nothing about it and i don't want to know ) so solve it between u and him away from the customer

U have Torondo in official reseller page so customer trust u first by looking to official reseller page then decied to buy from ur reseller so it's not them mistake

Plz think twic and I am sure if u take every thing calm and easy all proplem will solved, I am sure that 9000$ is nothing for one have big name and good name in GSM market and he will not f u c k his name for 9000$

Page generated in 0.08359 seconds with 7 queries