Old 09-22-2014, 10:45   #41 (permalink)
moulnisky
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinchik View Post
@alex and other who give 100% supporting us

please provide us bank details of india any region we put money their or give debit card payment for donation or support to ur support area, al least me and my friends group will support donation more than 1000 usd to ur site we are 5 friends group we get benifitted from ur support site we also try to give some water to tree

just post here or pm me to further assitance
Hi,
I start with a big thanks for your offer: really appreciated.
The original idea when the forum started the support area was to build a resource able to give the gsmhosting user what they needed to service the rebranded mobiles most sold: this resource needed to be for everybody, free and as more complete we could.
Today, 18 months after this project started, this support area has 1.000.000 pageviews per month, 10.000 files downloaded per day and 6.000 users, as average, daily using it.
This volume of traffic is hard to manage for everybody and the support hosting system had to be changed more then once to follow the growing in files requestes as it is not a traffic volume easy to manage.
We must always say thanks to all the users who been supporting us, giving us access to OG support areas, passing files, small donations or even with a simple thanks for our work.
On the other side we get almost daily:
a) complaints from people, not at all supporting us, cos they can't download files
b) Idiots hotlinking the files in their posts or on their ********s.
c) Other websites copying from us all the files or even buiding clones still linking our paid hosting spaces.
Just to understand, most of the files you find on other big names websites like needrom are for the most copied from us (I can show here the proof easily but it is not needed) so, without us, neither there you could find these files today.
Wasn't our target make a living off the support area, so it is free and unlimited for everybody, but would be nice if it is able to get more from the advertising side making us able to invest on better servers for the hosting.
If at least 10% of ther users would open a banner when accessing the support area this would be possible and without any cost for the users himself: is so hard doing it? we don't think so.. it is just a matter of willing.
After this I renew my thanks but i can't accept your offer: would be unfair for you and your friends paying such amount for an anyway free service: we are anyway willing to give you lot the login details to use the support area when requested, just contact me via private message to have them.
Thanks again and

BR

Alex

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page generated in 0.07714 seconds with 7 queries