View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 14:29   #11 (permalink)
gibsonlespaul

Member: 2262632
Thanks Meter: 0
Hi there,

I am a complete newbie to all this so please forgive my newbiness...

I have a TOMTOM device that is in my Toyota Rav 4. On the back it says that the model number is 'DUB1'.
I checked the TOMTOM website (map store) to see what version of the maps I need but couldn't find a model number of 'DUB1' anywhere so I searched by the first 2 characters of the serial number which are 'DA' which returned that I have an Eclipse II (AVN 4429 / 4430 / 4400)

When I look on the device to find the navcore version, it says that it is
'App 7.826 (8818/120120)' and it is currently running 'Map: Australia v865.3246'

I referenced this on the navitotal chart that is in this thread and from what I assume I need to reference the column with 7.8xx navcore and based on the map versions available at the beginning of this thread the corresponding row that is available for 7.8xx is Map 935.5744 and Map 935.5745.

Out of those 2 the only one available on this thread is 935.5744.
I downloaded the auto install version and when it finished I attached my TT device to the PC and ran the install to the SD Card but although the install completed the patching screen at the end popped up for a split second and then disappeared.
I reran the install but this time directly to the device. This time the install completed and then the patching completed successfully and added the metadata.

I restarted the TT and when it came on I went into the manage maps section of the settings and clicked on switch maps, selected the newly installed Australia maps and when I did it displays the following message:

"Problem with Map - You cannot use this map on this device: Australia"

Can anyone give me some direction as to what I need to do or what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

Page generated in 0.08766 seconds with 7 queries