View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005, 11:44   #11 (permalink)
reez
Freak Poster

Member: 75424
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous
well said my dear Mr. xyz or whatever the s.hi.t u r but if your english is quite good (which i doubt) then you must know before poking your nose in others business, that this forum was created to help each other without any Ulterior interest.

So u lit P.unk next time don't buzz around here n ya By posing yourself as the Great Hodeni "No Joker can become like Him".

so buzz off a.ss h.ole

Br
Great ..its amazing man ur english is too good .. may be some english person , personaly tech your family by different way as i see in ur words

about nose and business...let me clear you by using my bad english
its easy to f.uck any people good work just useing few bad words.
this topic is good as the subject , but can u use ur littil mind and tell me thread without reson do,s it make any sens ???
the person wana tell something but dont wana use names than how people warn ? why he make this thread ?
simple is already this forum is full of usless posts .so try to make some resonable posts with subjects.to talk direct to the point .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondho Khondkar
salam borthor but if take a look on borthor reez record he always disturbs other borthors posts like he did in the past in this section so i request to you plese warn him so no hech hech will be here . thnkyou vary much
man why dont u check ur post and take some action in behalf of you .
i know ur this reply just cus you try to piss me off in last time this section which u was useing some badwords for one good mamber.
about disturb .. for this i have to say that when i purchase any thing from any team i have to show tham my problem and i have rights to take my solution cus i pay the daam money to tham and if thay not give me rights so i know how to take it ..

BR
REEZ

Page generated in 0.10429 seconds with 7 queries