Old 03-09-2005, 20:38   #14 (permalink)
reez
Freak Poster

Member: 75424
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous
Hello my ''NATURAL SON".
What happened surprised by my calling you Natural son .Well J.E.R.K go to Oxford Dictionary and you will know that it means who your true father is ?Not clear yet ? Obviously Me...the Great Dangerous.So by calling Natural son i have made it clear that u are my family.
About asking stupid questions about Posts being useless or not,Well Junior don't try to use your TINY,SHRUNK AND LITTLE Brain about this thing coz you might get Pregnant by even thinking.Go to any childish kids game site and spend your useless time there.Its a forum of Grown up people not for infants in diapers.SHOO SHHOOOO Get lost n don't try to bore me again by ur stupid posts .
@admins and @mods

plz dont banned this person he is honest and great person .
here is few facts why he do this kind of things .
here is story of THE GREAT DANGEROUS
when @dengerous was born . his mom goen in heaven ( dead ).
nurs in hospital take him in her hand and she said has mom dead just cus of him he is " dengerous " child .and after few years when he get younger he kill has father . cops get him and said he killed has father he is " dengerous " son. and its same when he get girlfriend he does same think . agian n again n agian .so plz dont mind has way of talk .

@dengerous
sweet friend i have solution for ur problem . truly . in my city there is a person who killed has family and he dont have childs.he is ready to take you in has family he will pay you money also for all *******s which u can do.
its batter man you will get good money in home . no need to go shop for unlocking . your new dad will unlock your ( a.ss ) daily in ur home with good price.
dont need to be hurry .think in this offer and let me know .
but i m littil bit wory about that .cus u are dengerous and when you do some *******s may be ur new dad will dead during this or if he clear all badthings than i m sure has d.ick will be dead and he cant do any thing cus you have dengerous a.ss too
i m searching few more offers for you . dont wory .

BR
REEZ

Page generated in 0.09518 seconds with 7 queries