Old 05-05-2015, 14:06   #67 (permalink)
ZetMen
Freak Poster

Member: 15149
Thanks Meter: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellularman89 View Post
Hi,

so if we put something thin underneath the lcd while laminating the glass to the lcd it will lower the chances of bubbles coming back

like this picture

and not like this picture right

im using the mould aluminium and also under the lcd is aluminium so it will be more sure that when it press is not coming back bubbles

few things that makes problem for lcd:

1. When u laminating oca on the screen or glass be sure no big bubbles other wise for sure you will not success your job (the perfect way is to laminate with without any bubbles if i have bubble somethimes before laminating glass i put oca with lcd to bubble remover for 40 celcius and not more than 10 min if not deseaper air means u have to repeat procedure )
2. when u laminating and u can see a lot of air inside lcd means lcd is not enough up so when machine pressing cannot take out and catch oca with glass and lcd
3. be sure all area lcd is not any old loca or glue or dust this making oca lift up and coming bubbles
4. if bubbles comes around the the screen it could means the oca is unglued around and because stay long time on air is not so good as it was before.
5. keep all oca in the refrygyrator.
6. if you are getting problem i suggest to try oca from bigger model laminate it in the middle then cut around lcd the rest of the oca with sharp knife and then laminate.

i forgot very important do not remove bubbles few times same day even some lcd that have small bubbles they need 1-2 days break before u make another becuase after bubbles will diseapear and comes more i never use more than 40 degreese and 50 is for me too much is better remove air weith lower celcius and longer time but max 15 min if not disepear u need to wait 1-2 days and try again until oca will catch if not u need to cut and make it again dont spent time for nothing

Page generated in 0.08145 seconds with 7 queries