View Single Post
Old 05-09-2015, 08:51   #1 (permalink)
leskfish

Member: 2380553
Thanks Meter: 0
HAPPY to pay someone to help extract sms data from a bkp file from an android phone.

I extracted the sms messages from my htc evo 4g using the BST dongle but the sms messages will not restore. there are 11,000+ of them and I think it times out. They are held within a bkz file that once unzipped has a bkp file with an encrypted archive of the texts and an info file that lists the imei# and the number of text messages etc. I desperately need this data and I could care less if it gets put back on the phone and i don't have another android to try to connect it to. I need this bkp file decrypted somehow and I've run out of solutions myself in trying to do it. Is there anyone that thinks they can take the bkp file and return it to me in a csv or similar format where i'm able to see the time/date/phone number/message information? Need this ASAP and happy to pay for your services. If you know how BST encrypts data when it saves it that would be helpful. Post on here if you are able to help. Thank you!

Page generated in 0.09430 seconds with 7 queries