joel_3mo
No Life Poster

Member: 2061381
Sonork: 100.1673769
Thanks Meter: 125
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by allumts View Post
Lol what secret?....these have FBI not in one forum...if you not are good or to be Lazy for read the Link above isn't my fault...when read one thread not do it with blinders but read also the other pages, not just the first or last....

Here yo not has named only one time "CGWIN"...so you not have read nothingh....only want all ready in you handles...no guy not work in this mode...Search, Read, Ask in the thread and use Search button...

You not are Especially member...are the same how all others...so if are lazy ...Buy one account and dowload all already...please no more ask about this...

BR
Quote:
Originally Posted by allumts View Post
Here you solution ...if you are able to solder 4 wires:

* Write Official Samsung TAR.MD5 Files via eMMC Connection
---> Now you can Repair Boot of any NEW Samsung Phone based on Qualcomm, Exynos, Broadcom,
Marvell and Spreadtrum CPUs by just using OFFICIAL Samsung BL Flash Files.
NO MORE
WAITING FOR PRODUCT SUPPORTERS TO MAKE BOOT REPAIR PACKAGES!!!

BR
"Secret" was just a joke...
I do not accept you to call me lazy, I'm one of few that reads like a fool ALL the post and pages of a thread even when post have irrelevant information no regarding thread name.
Like I said, I,ve readed all thread and collected spread info of different user's questions in a txt file with each posible files in each part.. bla bla..

Ok, now I (and I think many users) just wanted to know if there is a way to know e.g., I open a firmware and it has many files with new names differents of what I know until now. Where I put these files?
If I ask in not cuz im lazy, is becouse I want and I like to do by myself. In fact , if I was lazy I'd have to ask you for 4 files instead of how create.

Don't be angry, no need to be aggressive, I just ask, not depending of you to do my job.
Also I know that I can do that "write TAR.MD5 directly in eMMC".

Anyway, thanks.
BR
The Following User Says Thank You to joel_3mo For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.16616 seconds with 6 queries