View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 19:39   #113 (permalink)
maxevita

Member: 523004
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by roso View Post
Hi guys, it seems I solved the bubbles problem. It depends only by the application of the film and how you put them tohether. Last 10 days I made a lot of them, it gets perfect after the first press and I don't use the autoclave!!! The big secret is to have the right plastic molds, I reworked all of them that the distance between the glass+OCA and the LCD must be like 2mm. So when you put the glass it doesn't touch the LCD. you must press with the finger in the middle, then pull out the kit holding only by the sides, put it in the press and that's it!
Also I found the method for the iPhone 6 and 6 plus, already made around 15 screens, all perfect!!! For a perfect quality you must pull out the backlight, cut the broken glass, cut out the polarizer, clean it well, apply the new polarizer film, put the OCA on the glass, put them together as I told with the touch in the middle, put under press, when finished install the plastic frame with preapplicated thermal glue (not adhesive film!!!), put it on the hot plate 80C for a couple of minutes, then install NEW backlight and that's it!
thanks to the collaboration, but I was wondering what car do you use? 5 a1

Page generated in 0.08875 seconds with 7 queries