View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 20:50   #78 (permalink)
byteforce
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 21296
Thanks Meter: 328
@allumts
Gave you a thanks for trying to help many ATF users in their efforts to repair Dead phones.
I have seen you are trying to help every user, but unfortunately your English is so poor.
Sorry to say this.

Now my specific problem is the phone I searched all over the forums G360F, and seems I am the first one to kill such a phone. Found nothing regarding this phone and no ready made SDC for this phone too. When it came to unlock to me it was version 5.0.2 of Android.
I was trying to dongrade it to v4.4.X of Android.

Now the only downloadable file v5.0.2 for this phone is this:
G360FXXU1BOD9_OXA1BOD9_XEO_Poland_5.0.2
but it contains only one file inside and I extracted it with WinRAR to make the Bootloader needed for SDC creation but when extracted there is no sboot.bin and param.bin file required inside to create the bootloader file according to some tutorials here:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f777...100-a-1860706/
and here:
[GUIDE] Extract bootloader and Make flashabl… | Samsung Galaxy S III I9300, I9305 | XDA Forums

So my question is who can help me to create a SDC file for this phone, I would appreciate it very much as I am unable to proceed further.

I am going to buy a new phone to customer, but I need to repair the phone afterwards.
Is this phone revivable by ATF SDC file? Can somebody clarify it to me? This phone has: CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 according to Samsung SM-G360F Galaxy Core Prime LTE Specs | Technical Datasheet | PDAdb.net

And is the SD card size important when writing SDC file? or need to be exact size as specified by ATF SDC file? ( I understood that the SD card needs to be original and good)

Big thanks for anybody who help me to find Bootloader file, or ready made SDC file for my phone.

Page generated in 0.08068 seconds with 7 queries