View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 08:33   #1 (permalink)
UnlockBase.com
No Life Poster

Member: 395349
Thanks Meter: 509
Angry Vahid Shahabi aka VsH-GSM - Samsung Inside Man Cheater

Vahid Shahabi - Scam Artist & Fraud

Vahid Shahabi is famous under the name of Vsh-GSM, he made his name with UST Box because he's lucky enough to have family working at Samsung.

Since few year he was in Unlock by IMEI business.

We send him over 500,000 during the last 5 years. But 2 years ago when his service stop he own us 7500 USD that he never refund us because he was giving me Bonus Free Credit for every 100,000 USD I sent him. So fine.... I didn't make wave about this story.

But this greedy bastard contact me again in April 2015 for Samsung USA Code that he failed to provide properly leaving me with a real debt of 1450 USD. I will not mention the fact that for 3 month I have to offer his crap service, answer hundred of email of support, for merely do any profit as we reject 80% of the order (his service was not working).

He promise to refund me but when I started to strongly complaint about the fact I don't understand why I have to chase him for this small amount of money (don't forget I sent him over 500k in the past few year, so 1450 USD is nothing) he get angry and tell me I will never get this money, basically he show his face of SOB !

Details of the story here: Vahid Shahabi - Scam Artist & Fraud

Take care when doing business with this SOB !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UnlockBase.com For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.08297 seconds with 7 queries