View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 09:55   #8 (permalink)
InfinitySupport
Product Manager

Member: 130995
Thanks Meter: 35,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by aminnovelty View Post

Dear supporter plz read carefully my problem and give me any good solution to solve it ,,,specialy i requesting YELLOW BOSS to look this matter and resolve it ,,,,,my problem is -:

I got BEST DONGLE and INFINITY BOX ,,,both of them ,,,first i activate CM2 TEST VERSION on my BEST DONGLE,,,and for this i update card of my BEST DONGLE through dongle manager ,,,and used CM2 TEST VERSION nicely ,,,,ok

Know i decide to buy FULL PAID ACTIVATION of CM2 on my INFINITY BOX,,,i asked my reseller and purchased PAID ACTIVATION on my INFINITY BOX ( NOT ON BEST DONGLE ) ,,,,and got activation ,,,know inorder to use i again open DONGEL MANAGER and this time i update my INFINITY BOX ,,,and using got succesfull activation ,,,even enjoying that,,,know problem becomes start,,,

As i stated i have update both card of BEST and INFINITY BOX ,,,both of them at a time,,,and both are connected with my PC ,,,know when trying to open CM 2 MTK soft 1.30 ( which is activated on INFINITY BOX ) cant open and showing PLZ ACTIVATE THROUGH ONLINE SERVICE ,,,, and as i disconnect my BEST DONGLE from pc port and only run INFINITY BOX ,,,it works fantasticaly ,,,,means wanna to say if i want to use CM2 PAID VERSION ,,,first i have to DISCONECT my BEST DONGLE ,,,then i able to use that software ,,,

My request is their any method to DOWNGRADE my BEST DONGLE CARD or in another words ,,,HOW CAN I DEACTIVATE TEST VERSION OF CM2 FROM MY BEST DONGLE,,,i dont want to connect/disconnect my BEST dongle from my pc morethen 20 times in a day inorder to run PAID SOFT which activated on BOX,,,

Or if anyother solution to run INFINITY BOX ,,,while connected BEST DONGLE TOO,,,,if YES ? plz guide me HOW CAN I DO THIS ?

Awaiting fo kind and an experts reply ,,,enable to fix this issue ,,
Hello,

We are well noted regarding issue with two (or more) Dongles/Boxes connected. We will fix this issue in next releases.
The Following User Says Thank You to InfinitySupport For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.11151 seconds with 7 queries