Thanks Meter: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by .::intel32::. View Post
sir i need hisense hs-u971 firmware please share me
i get firmware but camera not working.please help me
?????? - 360?? (提取码:0dd7)
Flash tutorials:

(a) upgrade note:

1. Use capacity greater than or equal to 4 gb TF card could lead to upgrade is not successful, suggest to choose capacity of 2 g T card upgrade;

2. The upgrade will remove all the user information, the factory preset in the mobile phone please archived important information in advance.

3. Make sure the battery enough, it is recommended that at least 50% of the battery, battery power failure to avoid the upgrade process, lead to the upgrade failed.

(2) T card upgrade preparation:

1. Prepare a 2 gb TF card, TF card first formatted into FAT format;

2. Will download software version decompression, will be called "u971. V1" file, the file copied to the root directory of the TF card;

3. The TF card into the phone, the battery on the phone. Confirm the battery power is greater than 50%, please charge if the battery is low;

(3) T card upgrade process

1. Long press the volume up and down keys at the same time, and then press the power button (three key press 2 to 3 seconds), until it started T card upgrade interface, then according to clew interface operation can (long press power key again can start upgrade), if the phone is not T card upgrade mode, please remove the battery and repeat the operation.

2. Wait for about 7 minutes to upgrade over, tip will be displayed in English promotion.

3. According to upgrade the success of the hint to long press the power button to restart, if there is no prompt, then remove the battery mount press the power button again after boot, upgraded boot required for a long time, for the first time is a normal boot time several times, please be patient.

4. Remember to flash after a successful restore factory Settings

Page generated in 0.10143 seconds with 7 queries