View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 12:40   #6 (permalink)
Mazzif

Member: 2496018
Thanks Meter: 1
Cool Hiya

Greetings. I'm Mazzif and the owner of this piece of software. I can easily prove this many ways, as I have the only source code to my project as well as my online presence. Or we can just dispense with all the silliness, and just know I am who I am. Now as this project has matured into a more streamlined and professional package, it has become a 'paid' system. Additionally, you have given no credit other than some ambiguous "it is someone other`s hard work". I'm glad you recognize my hard-work. In recognizing my hard-work, I ask that you remove the download link to my hard-work as I do not give my consent for this to be shared in this manner. I have successfully levied many DCMA take downs, and one more is no bigger, but I always stop in and ask nice first. And really it is just easier for everyone. Let me know and if you need to get a hold of me, you may do so via Email mazziflol [at] gmail [dot] com. I know this is kind of a necro post, but this file is still turning in hits and thus has captured my attention. Cheers and thanks again. -Mazzif
The Following User Says Thank You to Mazzif For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.09687 seconds with 7 queries