Old 05-19-2005, 08:54   #4 (permalink)
ManWolf
Freak Poster

Member: 90865
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterX GSMFREE
Hello,

a good friend of me has Twister Serial 40XXX with this Problem Unexpected Exception:BOX_AUTH_ERROR:20.

How can we solve the problem ?

Because of this Problem, we would make a Firmware Update from the Twister.
But when we select the REQ.FBI file from the Support Area , the Twister work a little bit and the it shows me that Error: Unexpected Exception:BOX_AUTH_ERROR:00000000

And the 40xxx.req File isn't at the Phoenix directory.

If testet do make the Update with TwisterSuite 1.31 , 1.30 , 1.28 but it didn't work , at every Version are the same Errors .

The Problem comes with the Update from the Twister Suite 1.28 to 1.31.

What can we do ? The Reseller can't help me , because we can't make a 4xxxx.req File .

Is the Twister damaged ?

Thank you
Hold on, which versions of TwisterSuite do you have? I think you'll find that you can't go directly from 1.28 to 1.31. I may be wrong on this, but if you use 1.30 it should ask you to update the box firmware the first time you run DCTx, so say yes and then put on the 1.30.001 update and then 1.31.

The error you get is because the box firmware is not matching the program versions.

Note that Sams is broken in 1.31, so before you install 1.31 save the 1.30.001 version of sams.exe and use that instead or you will have problems flashing various phones including A800 and E710 at least.

Hope this advice works and is useful.

Page generated in 0.07581 seconds with 8 queries