mihut
Super Moderator

Member: 824
Thanks Meter: 25,150
Gsmhosting (GSM FORUM) 17 Years of excellency & Birthday

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY

Dear All,
Congratulation to all members of Our http://forum.gsmhosting.com on Completing 17 years of excellency . In 1999 Mr. zfrank who started this Forum and Now in 2016 this Forum reached 2.6 million Users. We All are very thankful to zfrank for great idea and THE CLASH, Winner58, ..::Neo::. AboAli and all other for giving right and correct solution and helping everyone . Just because of like these User's and other user's many People run their business and their children. Day by day Technology changing so at the same time this Forum also upgraded by these good users really they helped a lot in every type of solution like hardware , software or any other solution about boxes we all are very thankful to ALL good and Responsible users just because of them this forum is World's best and NO.1 Forum. And I must say Admin , super mods and other management users are awesome , polite, and sharp in replying . once again I congratulate and say thanks for helping user and giving them right way . And please promote our this Forum then we reach more the 4 million users until next Birthday . and now time going very fast with new Gadgets so we hope all users always try their best for the future upcoming gadgets . i must say 1 thing if some one have anything like (Tab,mobile,iPad,iPhone,android,iOS,windows,laptop s)or any kind and he/she have problem or any query this GSM-Forum by zfrank redirect is just and Only 1 Solution for them Thanks for your great time . And at the end please pray for all and please remember us in your prayer thanks.

BR Mihut

Last edited by mihut; 05-04-2016 at 14:14.

The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to mihut For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page generated in 0.07636 seconds with 7 queries