AllGsmStore
No Life Poster

Member: 99509
Sonork: Whatsapp +971508482353
Thanks Meter: 210
Donate money to this user
solve your problem/ contract with us/Basic Learning to be smart

We know
there a lots of problem will be created in our business life.it is simple matter.we think it is a part of business.this time 1000+ user registered and working in our server.we are really working hard and getting to much pressure to solve everyone's problem in messenger.so finally we paid gsmhosting to open the platform to talking about any issue of my customer.you are always welcome to post anything here according our service or feedback or complain.we warmly wish your presentation.i think everyone should follow some rules to keep the place neat and clean.so i show some guidelines .hope everyone follow it.

• 1.always try to post in support section as others user also can help you if they have same experienced.

• 2.don't think that we know all.man is mortal so take it easy in our mistake

• 3.We work in online and here time is different from one place to another place.so after post minimum wait 24 hours.

• 4.we don't work in holiday(Saturday and Sunday pls not count)

• 5.our agent work in office hour GMT6+ bd time zone 10 am to 6pm

• 6.if you need urgent help or question pls try to send mail [email protected](instant to few hours you will get reply)

• 7.if you need instant support so add our skype-roni2000 whatsapp/viver: +8801911954639
  • 8.if you think you need direct talk with us.pls kindly call at office time(Language only English)

When you try to show your problem/query/question/feedback
pls always try to post full details as we can understand clearly the matter.
by this way we can give you quick answer.
happy unlocking with our team

best regard,
Gmunlocker Team

Last edited by ..::Gsmideazone::..; 07-23-2016 at 18:12.

Page generated in 0.08627 seconds with 7 queries