View Single Post
Old 06-04-2005, 15:40   #1 (permalink)
fedjak
Freak Poster

Member: 86213
Thanks Meter: 0
s46 DEAD. killed by freia ufs

hi. i got a s46 that is completle dead here. the dude i got it from told me that he tryed to unlock it using s45 settings in freia ufs and also tryed to flash it with s46 fubu or something using s45 settings and then changing back the imei to original. now the phone is dead.

i dont own a sst but a dude iknow does and while he is on vacation i got to borow his laptop with sst on it. stupid as he is (and i am too) he didnt left me the login to support and i cant reach him while he on vacation. So i tryed to download the s46 files from another thread here to flash the phone. but icant get it to work. when i try to read data i get Reading data > Bad communication. If i try to repair imei i get the same error. so pls could someone tell me how to fix this phone? what files to flash in what tab and all that. im not so familiar with siemens. if these phone will come alive i will buy sst and stop borowing it from the other dude. e.g.more money to sst team. so PLEASE help me to fix these phone. a little how to or something

thx in advance

br fedjak

Page generated in 0.14501 seconds with 6 queries