View Single Post
Old 06-17-2016, 13:03   #1 (permalink)
Stevefilby
Freak Poster

Member: 2495115
Thanks Meter: 34
Donate money to this user
Infinity box

I tried to handle this in private via your Contact systems but your advisors said to ask my questions on the forum.

I purchased an Infinity box, mainly to unlock the newer Vodafone smart six models, in the hope that this dongle/software would allow me to keep up to date as new models are launched using the various chinese platforms. A few years ago I had a BEST dongle and was pleased by the performance of that.
Since I have had the Infinity dongle I have not been able to open any of the modules that are called "chinese Miracle."
every time I try to open the Chinese Miracle modules I get:

" You must activate this software via Infinity Online Service"

I have tried to "purchase" the relevent update (as a new user this should be free?) but when I then try to update my dongle I am told that my dongle is up to date, if I try again I am told not to try again today!
Can this software work! I have tried sending my logs to support but they just refer me to the instructions on the so called support page. I cannot find any proper understandable manuals any where that explain clearly how to connect or unlock these phones. the only phone I have on hand is a v795.

I have been using Z3X,GB key,Chimera for many years so I am not new to Unlocking.
Have I bought the wrong piece of kit or am I being stupid?
Thank you
Steve

Page generated in 0.10673 seconds with 7 queries