View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 00:32   #56 (permalink)
presko

Member: 1572628
Thanks Meter: 1
Question carrier tab

After using R-sim 10+ the carrier tab is missing (it appears for few seconds but very hard to modify anything in)
I live in a city near the border and i have to travel very offten.
i got a Iphone 6 9.3.2 hooked to Telenor BG and i live in BG. When i put my Romanian card Telekom ( Cosmote ) in my success of connecting network and stable signal were in few times it gets signal for 2-3 minutes (usually Telenor BG) and then No Service. When i put my bulgarian Vivacom sim it works just fine stable signal good 3g (4g in some areas) i am not sure if my Telekom(Romania) card is usim or regular. My vivacom card is old generation for sure (It says Vivatel well after so many cutting it say now only ate )
Do i need to apply some patch ? When i enter the Rpatch page and click install it is leads to dead link and cant install.
Tomorrow will be back in Romania and will try to switch the sims to say how will it behave.
My general issue is the missing carrier tab( In Eastern europe some carriers have strange roaming policy even we are EU phone says connection ok and when someone tries to call you the number is outside network coverage etc. )
The Following User Says Thank You to presko For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.08275 seconds with 7 queries