View Single Post
Old 07-28-2016, 23:36   #23 (permalink)
spowse
Freak Poster

Member: 2124329
Thanks Meter: 44
Donate money to this user
First sorry for my bad English but that is not my contry language
Today i Bypassed Myxperia protection on Sony xperia m4 Aqua successful i will give instruction...THIS WORK ONLY ON ANDROID 5.0 and 5.1!!!
You have 15 seconds before the lock comes on your screen
1.You have to go in settings and make reset ,when you click the reset button wait few second and it will reset even if show the lock just press the reset button few times
2.When it reset you will have to activate it (insert language,connect to wifi)
for 15 second(you can restart the device if you coudnt make it in first time
3.When you activate it when you boot the device and unlock the screen there will be ,a google play icon you will have to click it and insert fast your gmail and password...when you insert the gmail successful you will have to go to settings>security and activate Myxperia protection when you do thath reboot your device and go fast in setting about and look for update for android 6.0
4.Connect the device on Sony PC Companion and when it show your phone click Software update(NOT REPAIR!!!)when you click it it will start download the new firmware
5.After the update is successful your phone will be bypassed and it going to use your gmail go in setting and activate then deactivate the myxperia protection
6.Now you are free to make restore again and the phone will be usble and like new )

At every step you will need to reboot your device because it will lock at every 15 second and you will have to be very fast at inserting the gmail and password!

Sorry again for bad English if that help you press the Thanks button and if you want you can make ,a donate at my paypall
The Following User Says Thank You to spowse For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.09458 seconds with 7 queries