View Single Post
Old 08-07-2016, 10:03   #195 (permalink)
HonzoSK

Member: 2608532
Thanks Meter: 0
Hi guys,
first, sorry for my bad English.
I am new in refurbish business and my experience are not very great, but i know some tricks.

I read the whole thread, and I found some mistakes, that i make.
If i remove these mistakes, i still did not get better results - screens have still bubbles.

I have only homemade separator and homemade bubble remover and clean room. Separator and bubble remover are the only machines, which i use.

There is my procedure:
1-separate glass from lcd
2-remove polarizer
3-remove glue with WD40, after then remove WD40 with 99% alcohol and toilet paper
4-remove all dust from lcd in a clean room
5-laminate polarizer with hand roller (There is first mistake. If i laminate polarizer, i have some bubbles between polarizer and lcd. When I put something under the LCD, i laminate polarizer without bubbles, but it did not help)
6-laminate Mitsubishi OCA foil with hand roller. (There is the same mistake. If i laminate oca foil, i have some bubbles between polarizer and oca. When I put something under the LCD, i laminate oca without bubbles, but it did not help. I probe insert OCA before laminating for 15 mins in the refrigerator, did not help)
7-put lcd with foils to mount and apply glass. I am using only new glass with protective foils.
8-i press with my finger in the middle (There is second mistake. I pushed with my finger most of the air out. I also tried no pushed the air out with my fingers, but i got worse results.)
9-now i use bubble remover. I have homemade bubble remover. When I watched videos and pictures, people are using 50 degrees temp. I have no idea, what temp it is. It is temp pressured air? Or it is inside the pressure chamber? Or outside the pressure chamber?
I have my temp sensor on outside the pressure chamber. I use 50-60 degree, pressure 0,5-1Mpa and time 20-60mins.
When i use lower settings, that means 50 degree, 0,7Mpa and 20 mins my screens have big areas with air bubbles, it is the same problem, that post jackvonthor.

If i use higher settings, that means 60 degree, 1Mpa and 50-60 mins my screens look very great, but after an hour, two, i can see small air bubbles on the sides.

Can anybody help me? Where is the problem?

Page generated in 0.07477 seconds with 7 queries