xtc2clip
No Life Poster

Member: 2416253
Thanks Meter: 4,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by dottat4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtc2clip View Post
We can't answer same questions every time, it's not productive, Verizon phones with has no bootloader unlocked are not supported by XTC 2 Clip at the moment.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Generally when that happens on a thread in XDA world we put a note stating that in the OP. When you release new software updates it would be a good suggestion to you to place a note in the release notes that the verizon model is not supported. Save yourself from getting asked the same question over and over.

Aside from that ya guys did put the expectation out there that about the vzw 10 and pixel. So deal with the questions or put it in your release notes.

Also, desire 530 isn't a world first by you guys. Guessing honesty is no longer something you care about.

Was done in July 2016...

https://twitter.com/TheRootNinja/sta...26393611206658

edit- Oh I see now.. you didn't say world first.. you said world FIST. Guessing that's code for something.
Look, you are trying to make this forum into something that it's not meant to be. It feels like we owe you something, but I don't think we do.
I don't see Desire 530 solution anywhere, and I DO NOT read the mentioned forum, I work for XTC 2 support only, and we do equipment for service centers and mobile professionals, we don't provide services to end-users who just need to unlock/etc a single phone.
I really don't like your attitude, if you came here to advertise other solutions - don't bother, everybody knows what solutions are on the market already. Discussion closed.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xtc2clip For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.08038 seconds with 7 queries