Member: 1634244
Thanks Meter: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali_ipi View Post
Old 11-02-16, 11:32 AM http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f723...pdate-2151011/

THIS UPDATE ALREADY WE HAVE WHATS NEW IN THIS AFTER NEARLY 2 MONTH , JUST FRP
AND U WRITE THESE WORDS ON HERE AGAIN

SPD Future

SPD Module will have Regular Updates as we have MTK and we want to Ensure you that, like MTK we did Great Job we will do for SPD same as MTK.
SPD will have lot of world's 1st updates just stay tune
This is very basic BETA ver. it maybe have problems so Advice to use at your own risk

IM TOO OLD VOLCANO USER AND USE ONLY VOLCANO NO ANOTHER BOX OR DONGLE TODAY I FINALY BUY CM2 DONGLE JUST FOR SPD BCZ ITS FLASH FILES EVERY WHERE ON INTERNET U R TOO LATE UPDATE .U STILL SAID TO US ( it maybe have problems so Advice to use at your own risk)....
...just because of flash file? in fact the previous update of inferno spd 1.0D in terms of backup flashfile reliabily are much more better than cm2, some cm2 readed backup can result phone dead if flash back to its original unit, in inferno i did not experience that and because its in scattered format, i can only flash system or some important data, the only problem is that many users did not share their readed backup, especially 773x files, in our forum i started to share some spd firmware readed by inferno, with this latest update hope it support sc7731c which cannot backup by previous update.

thanks volcano team....keep up the good work!!
...hope network unlock include in your next update of spd and fix unknown baseband in mtk module.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wintertrop For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.11434 seconds with 7 queries