View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 17:14   #172 (permalink)
springxuan

Member: 2699253
Thanks Meter: 0
Please help with MT650 SM-G9350 Firmware

Hi all,

I don't know which place to post this message. If I posted a wrong place, Admin please put this one to the correct place. I did post this one somewhere in the forum but I was unable to view it or maybe I didn't do it right. Thanks.

Hello everyone,

I just got a clone Samsung s7 Edge from a friend of mine. He couldn't fix some of the problems with his phone, then he decided to get rid of it. This is not a bad phone but I think I have to spend some time to fix/fine-tune it. I really need to have help from you if you don't mine. Please see the pictures that I captured from the Phone Info app. As you can see, the phone didn't have any CSC info, country of origin, product code, CSC code, PDA version, or CSS version, and etc...
The only thing I have is the original IMEI from this phone (from the box). The phone is rooted. I did go to the T-mobile site and plugged in the IMEI from this phone. It checked the IMEI and it said the IMEI is good and ready to go.
My plan is to restore the original firmware from this phone but I couldn't complete the mission. Please tell me if this phone can be restored back to the original firmware? Or Could I put all information back to its normal conditions? What steps should I do first? Before I took over this phone, this phone was flashed quite a few different firmware in there (according to the previous owner). He gave me some info:

AP:G930FXXU1BPIA
CP:G930FXXUPBPHJ
CSC:G930FOZS1BPIA
Mode: Galaxy s7 Edge

On the back of the phone: Made in Vietnam - SM-G9350 UD
According to the owner of this phone before I had it, he gave me the info about AP, CP, and CSC above. Is that something wrong with the info or is it something wrong when he flashed some wrong ROM?

Even though the phone is working but when I try to find some info from it, it shows blanks like CSC firmware, CP, AP, and etc. Now the info wasn't there anymore no matter what I tried to reset to the factory image. I am a newbie but could follow the procedures/instructions very good if you could help me with that. Again, thank you for your time. Hope to hear from you soon.

Springxuan

Page generated in 0.07695 seconds with 7 queries