View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 08:52   #3 (permalink)
stillboosted
Insane Poster

Member: 1895702
Thanks Meter: 4
Hey Newtocell... Just a heads up...its not that no one here wouldnt want to help you...If you look at the last time almost all these threads were posted on its been years for most. Point being not many frequent this forum anymore, I just happened to show up looking for a old thread to refresh my memory on a very old phone I havemt flashed in a while.

That being said, I dont really flash to vzw pp much anymore but I never needed a sim to do it...especially if its gonna be running on 3g only. This forum was very very productive a couple years previous and almost any question you have it has been answered twice here. I would search the thread history with your key word or even whole question the forums thread search is very good. Thwre is a wealth of info here. But try not to be discouraged by not getting your questions answered, I assure you its just because no one frequents this forum too often if at all anymore. But Im always happy to try and help, and when you pm they email you so your welcome to pm me or look me up and give me a call anytime. Goodluck

Page generated in 0.07750 seconds with 7 queries