View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 19:29   #3 (permalink)
siddharth09888

Member: 2605662
Thanks Meter: 0
Hello guys, I had my phone rooted a while ago (HTC ONE M8, international version or say INDIAN version) and was running on custom roms. Then came the Marshmallow update so I unrooted and all no RUU was available for Android M so I flashed Android L and updated OTA. And then again i had so many apps and *** knows what and I wanted a fresh slate as everything was slowing it down very much and somehow I flashed the zip file using the sdcard method. And now the system is taking a good 7-8 GB of the internal 16GB. Right now the phone is RELOCKED, STOCK RECOVERY, UNROOTED. Just think of it as in a default condition. Now I have "0P6BIMG_M8_UHL_M60_SENSE70_MR_hTC_Asia_India_6.15 . 720.2_Radio_1.29.214500021.12G_20.72.4196t.01_F_re lease_469495_signed" This RUU zip. I WANT TO WIPE EVERYTHING PREVIOUSLY ON THE PHONE, LITERALLY EVERYTHING, AND THEN INSTALL THIS RUU SO THAT IT USES THE MINIMUM POSSIBLE SYSTEM SPACE. How to do that? I do not need a detailed guide just give me the step-wise information as in flash TWRP first then do this, then do that, you know what I am saying. Please help me out here it would be a lot of help, I can not see this great a device lagging doing the normal stuff. THANK YOU :fingers-crossed:

Page generated in 0.10156 seconds with 7 queries