Old 05-29-2017, 07:40   #2 (permalink)
..::Mr999::..
Product Manager

Member: 154749
Sonork: 100.92483
Thanks Meter: 1,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesho N-BoX View Post
hi, trust me, i don't open this thread only if customer have contact me many time in this days and i don't find a answer to him

i work with this server Unlockcodesonline
i'm not a pro in unlocking, i work in iphone unlocking for Pocket money(i'm a student)

the owner of servers, akash, hi is my friend on Facebook, and viber, but whene i use service of icloud, he don't answer me of my question, and i know he is online in facebook and forum
see here

Delivery Time
+
unlock icloud

i'm very disappointed of the communication

i told to the customer that the unlock from 3 to 15 day, but the order until now Waiting Action, not yet In Process
are you crazy or what ?

Read THIS : Delivery Time

then on call told you clearly normal services are working ... but submission will be next week , so if you wait will be good or i will inform you as source reply me , told you as well i am waiting to enable new service if its tested ...

dont know what reason bring you here ... to post for feedback section about me ...

i replied in my section to all - FOR YOU I TOLD YOU I WILL BE TELL YOU IF NEW SERVICE UP FOR SUBMISSION OR USE NORMAL LISTED ON AND ON CALL TOLD YOU ALSO SUBMISSION WILL BE NEXT WEEK FOR LISTED CLEAN ONES ....

what else you expecting ? i keep answer ? same things you kept asking and repeating on FB ....

Page generated in 0.13265 seconds with 6 queries