Member: 154749
Sonork: 100.92483
Thanks Meter: 1,024
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesho N-BoX View Post
hi man

i'm not crazy, but i will be crazy if order will not do in time

i don't remembre this thing, i don't remembre that you have told to me that submission will be next week

i have already waiting, and we are in the next week now
you told to me wait 30mn or 1 hours, i will add new service, but you don't do

the reason is to get answer
more than that, this is not a bad thing for you, you are a good unlocker man, you are not a cheater, you are truthful man
1. i told you on phone bro use normal service is working but submission is next week ....

2. i told you if source which i am testing with 95% success i will ask him and i did msg already , and if he agreed i will enable service for you , but you said i already told price to client as server have other services price bro but still i will ask him if he can take another imei because we was on test ... so i said better we go with working ones ... and if service tested i will put on server also ....

3. bro you asked me same things and i already described you there so i didnt have to reply same things , i thought you understood on phone all better next time we talk on TYPE NOT TALK because might be communication issues

anyway order will processed today .... and remember and you know also all other work under staff and no any delay or so but icloud i do my self and only accept order on server if we send other wise no reason to show client is processing ...

we faced many time issues on this service because of conditions always changed .

but next time please be calm and do not need worry if you trust me ..

Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to ..::Mr999::.. For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.10853 seconds with 6 queries