jaan_e_ahsan45
Freak Poster

Member: 689829
Sonork: 100.1651716
Thanks Meter: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by ...:::SHAMIM:::... View Post
Hello Everyone,

I have H811 with v20o. I mistakenly flashed the Modem+Boot+Bootloader+Rom of V20i on my device and hard bricked it. My device was totally dead. No Charging/Notification light, No Download Mode, No Boot & No Recovery.

I spent more than 2 days in finding the solution and finally i found it.
Thread by By leptdre, was very helpful for me. But to make it simple the steps to complete unbricking are as follows:

Tools Required:

1. Card Reader+Data Cable
2. A SD Card - 32 GB or 64 GB. I used 64 GB
3. SD Card Formatter - Download Here
4. Win32DiskImager - Download Here
5. Original KDZ - Download Here
6. SystemImage Bin File - Download Here
7. LGUP Tool - Download Here

Steps to Unbrick:

1. Insert your memory card in Card Reader and Format it using Windows Format. While formatting "uncheck Quick Format" and Change Type to "exFat". You can alternatively use SD Card Formatter but make sure that the card is in exFat format.

2. Once format is completed, install Win32DiskImager and open it. Add SystemImage.bin file. If it does not show the bin file just rename SystemImage.bin to SystemImage.img and then select it. Select your memory card and Click Write.

(You can alternatively change the file types on the win32diskimage from .img to all types)

3. One the Write Completes. Eject Card and insert in your LG G4 H811. Press Volume Up Button while connecting the USB Cable.

4. There you go, it will open the download mode. Now Open LGUP Tool as admin. It will show the device as connected. Select the Original KDZ Firmware and Click Start. it will complete and your Mobile will reboot.

5. Now its Done. Enjoy!

Note: I tried it on my H811 and cannot confirm whether it will work on your device or other variant. I am just sharing to help others

Credits: jam1445
will it work on H810?

Page generated in 0.08299 seconds with 7 queries