Old 07-03-2017, 16:57   #32 (permalink)
..::Mr999::..
No Life Poster

Member: 154749
Sonork: 100.92483
Thanks Meter: 1,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesho N-BoX View Post
akash, you are online and you don't answer me, finally you told to me " he bring the situations worst" !!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think you did not read my words in last post , i wont reply any where else forum or use platform we using for support , on server i put very big banner
of my support guys ... if you dont use whatsapp or telegram you should

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesho N-BoX View Post
akash, why i want a refund of all my money if i'm satisfait to work with you to unlock icloud !!!!

any start have a final - لكل بداية نهاية
and i like to let in the brain of any partner a nice picture of me, for this reason i will not post the bad thing with you, i will only thanks you for helping me to unlock many iphone of my customers,
Good luck in your career and I hope you enjoyed me at work and because you know a new customer like me

i just replied your words of refund ... you should remember what you wrote here and on FB bro .

Tip: You should be an excellent customer support, they find an answer when the need

Staff does job well , i am not online always on FB i can not support on chat of FB , you can use FB but go to our page or better use platforms are more common .

Page generated in 0.07042 seconds with 7 queries