View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 21:21   #192 (permalink)
ayoshidage
Crazy Poster

Member: 1384446
Thanks Meter: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcdes View Post
Ok so you guys wanna translate it to dollars? Here it goes: Until July 31st 2017 it will cost $7 to get one unlock code. After that it will be $10.... Still cheaper and fastest than unlock websites. This is instant, you don't have to wait days...
As A4L said, Its very simple math 7.00 now and double the price after the month. 14.00 USD which in our currency becomes almost 20.00CDN with that being said people can imei unlock for 10.00USD retail. That is not cheap paying double. When we started the z3x we were getting free unlocks. And paying a fee for the services, which was fine. Also we waited for a solution since MSL is expensive. Like I said I understand work involved. But 7.00 should be the set price.

You make this 7.00 generating more sales on the z3x end to end user.

You charge 14.00 and people will get it done online. Which our service is not needed.

People will order online and get it done IMEI for 10.00 doesnt make sense charging 14.00 for us.

You see no moderator will care to help members in saying ya we can do it for our members. If it wasnt for us there will be no users for z3x.

Maybe some will agree and some wont. But trust me this is not a way to keep members happy and using the service.
The Following User Says Thank You to ayoshidage For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.08741 seconds with 7 queries