Old 07-24-2017, 06:13   #2 (permalink)
Mehmood Riaz 1
Product Manager

Member: 1737175
Sonork: 100.1667675
Thanks Meter: 10,509
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelvinBuitrago View Post
They have to check the options, they are fancy, they do nothing ...

Samsung B5330, Backup EFS says that it makes it successful when I check the folder 0Kb is its weight, wipe efs successful but when restore I throw Access Violation, imei repairing Reading Data error, do not come to say I enable diag because I already did. ..

Samsung J110M, imei repair to say Writing imei da failed.

Root of the S6790L is an infinite root takes more than ONE HOUR

Writing MEID to Huawei Y210 in the module qualcomm, says he did it successfully and does not, do not say either enable diag because neither, I already did and did not give results, pass the software again and nothing without success, NEITHER.

THESE MISTAKES MUST ARRANGE, AND IF YOU CAN NOT MAKE IT A NEW UPDATE WITHOUT THESE OPTIONS.
Always Remember next time never come up with Complains without Tool GUI Screen shot, none of the Team member will reply.

No Team member will suggest you ideas in the air, if you are facing such issues we will fix these, Errors and bugs are only solved when users posts their bug reports with Tool GUI, so please make such Posts with Screen Shot, We Guarantee you that we will fix everything in next update after you Post Error shots. Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Mehmood Riaz 1 For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.08333 seconds with 7 queries