View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 19:40   #61 (permalink)
alihotick

Member: 2740915
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ...:::SHAMIM:::... View Post
Right Now Whats the Condition on Your Phone?
I recently bought it. It was running lollipop h811 v10s where I was not able to root my phone even not able to unlock oem. When I ever I tried checking oem in developer option, the check box unchecked itself. There was no recovery mode in it but download mode. So I used LGUP tool to flash my phone and flashed with h811 v20r . The phone got hard bricked. Then I followed "Complete Unbrick Guide - 100% Working" this method but phone didn't boot up. Then I used QFLIP (this thread) method using ls991 files in QFLIP. My phone booted up after this and opened the installed android h811 v20r but it is not functioning fine. Camera , vpn and service disabled and if I try to change system sound settings or other, phone halts and also battery drains itself within an hour. This is the condition. I tried again flashing h811 different version (v20 v , v20 o , v20 r) but phone gets bricked and don't respond anything until I again use QFLIP to boot it again and it starts up and again shows the same condition as expalined above. Also there is a secure boot and error message when lg logo appears while starting phone

Page generated in 0.09285 seconds with 7 queries