View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 00:25   #44 (permalink)
Roefastford

Member: 2592998
Thanks Meter: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtc2clip View Post
Hello,

You can change CID, downgrade, repair IMEI, change serial number, etc.
As to Sprint - we haven't tried it yet, Sprint has never asked for unlock code and there are no codes for Sprint, they always use their built-in app for sim unlock. I will pass info about Sprint to our developers, and let's hope they will make solution soon.
I thought imei repair requires s-off unlock ? It was required on all previous Htc phones that I have had in the past which last was the verizon Htc 10.

The sprint model of U11 is indeed sim locked and its not like previous sim locked Htc phones as previous sim locked Htc phones when you pop in a sim from another carrier the phone would request the unlock code where the sprint U11 will not request an unlock code it will just list that its carrier sim locked and will not accept the other carriers sim card. If it asked for a code one could be bought on ebay for a couple dollars but they removed the option to enter a sim unlock code.

My main thing I would like to do is be able to run an RUU for the unlocked U11 and convert my Sprint U11 to an Unlocked version, then be able to repair imei and make the phone 100% working on verizon.

To flash firmware other than stock with Htc you always needed to be s-off unlocked and the same for imei repair.

So is the imei repair option for the U11 using temporary s-off ?

I"am really wondering how easy it might be to brick these phones if using temp s-off. I have never hard bricked a Htc phone knock on wood and hope I never do.

Page generated in 0.09122 seconds with 8 queries