View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 00:34   #52 (permalink)
Roefastford

Member: 2592998
Thanks Meter: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty85 View Post
You can get the phone working on GSM,but with limited data speeds. Technically it will work,but the bottom line is it will never be as good as an actual GSM phone,and I doubt you'll get it fully working on Verizon. If you need Verizon you'd be ahead to sell it and just get a Verizon phone,imo.

As for bricking a phone with temp S off,thats a very valid concern. I personally won't do it. It's difficult to predict how any changes that you make will be relieved when the phone becomes S on again and starts doing all of its checks. Without permanent S off,im pretty inclined to leave things well enough alone

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk
The Xda member OMJ posted on Xda that he did indeed get a verizon sim fully working on his sprint U11.

It has been posted all over that the hardware on all U11'S is the same just as it was on the Htc 10 as Beaups had originally came up with the method to convert an Unlocked 10 to a Verizon 10 or just flash the verizon radio to an Unlocked 10, so its only a matter of running the appropriate Htc RUU to get it to the version of U11 you would like it to be. Yes the sprint version does have CDMA but CDMA could be in every U11 but only enabled with the Sprint firmware having been flashed.

Page generated in 0.16055 seconds with 6 queries