View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 08:01   #1 (permalink)
ij_cell
No Life Poster
 
ij_cell's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: TkinterPy,Hex Cal,Ext2,Ext4,
Posts: 4,770
Member: 1937038
Status: Offline
Sonork: QQ 2045657399
Thanks Meter: 4,439
Mtk Secure Devices Test Are Started|Specially Made It For MTK SECURE Lovers :)

Hello Guys

We Have Made New Development Specially For Mtk Secure Devices Which Can Work On 1000's Of Devices,











































What Is Actually...?

Mostly 95% secure devices can boot with special DA(DOWNLOAD AGENT) Or AUTH(AUTHENTICATION)File So in that Case Device Cannot Boot With Normal development.We Have Made New Development For Such Devices So We can Manually Select Da file or Auth file.Have A look HOW ITS WORK




Some Secure Devices We have Test

Code:
>>Operation:
          1. Power off the phone.
          2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
>> 
>>MediaTek USB Port (COM4)
>> 
>>Connecting...
>>CPU TYPE:MT6795
>>Hardware version:CA00
>>Software version:0000
>>SecCfgVal :0x05000000
>>BromVersion :0x05
>>BLVersion :0xFE
>>Boot downloading complete!
>>EMMC_ID:0x11010030333247373400E93132211399
>>EMMC_PRODUCT_NAME: 0x303332473734
>>EMMC_BOOT1_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_BOOT2_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_PRMB_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_GP1_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP2_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP3_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP4_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_USER_SIZE: 0x747C00000(29.12 G)
>> 
>>INT RAM: 128KB SDRAM    EXT RAM: 2GB DRAM
>>Analysis of USB port...
>>Find partition success.
>> 
>>Total partition entries found: 27
>>preloader:>>addr:0x000000  -- length:0x040000
>>pgpt:>>addr:0x000000  -- length:0x080000
>>proinfo:>>addr:0x080000  -- length:0x300000
>>nvram:>>addr:0x380000  -- length:0x500000
>>protect1:>>addr:0x880000  -- length:0xA00000
>>protect2:>>addr:0x1280000  -- length:0xA00000
>>seccfg:>>addr:0x1C80000  -- length:0x040000
>>lk:>>addr:0x1CC0000  -- length:0x060000
>>boot:>>addr:0x1D20000  -- length:0x1000000
>>recovery:>>addr:0x2D20000  -- length:0x1000000
>>secro:>>addr:0x3D20000  -- length:0x600000
>>para:>>addr:0x4320000  -- length:0x080000
>>logo:>>addr:0x43A0000  -- length:0x1E00000
>>RESV:>>addr:0x61A0000  -- length:0x080000
>>security:>>addr:0x6220000  -- length:0x080000
>>bootconfig:>>addr:0x62A0000  -- length:0x080000
>>letvconfig1:>>addr:0x6320000  -- length:0x080000
>>letvconfig2:>>addr:0x63A0000  -- length:0x080000
>>factory:>>addr:0x6420000  -- length:0x080000
>>expdb:>>addr:0x64A0000  -- length:0xA00000
>>tee1:>>addr:0x6EA0000  -- length:0x500000
>>tee2:>>addr:0x73A0000  -- length:0xC60000
>>system:>>addr:0x8000000  -- length:0xA0000000
>>cache:>>addr:0xA8000000  -- length:0x1A800000
>>userdata:>>addr:0xC2800000  -- length:0x684380000
>>flashinfo:>>addr:0xFFFF0084  -- length:0x1000000
>>sgpt:>>addr:0xFFFF0004  -- length:0x080000
>> 
>>BasicInfo :
>>Brand     : Letv
>>ProdName  : Le1s_IN
>>ProdModel : Le X507
>>Device    : X3_HK
>>AndroidVer: 6.0
>>MTK CPU   : MT6795
>>MTK PRJ   : alps-mp-m0.mp11-V1.14_letv6795.om.lv_P66
>>Display ID: DHXOSOP5801911241S release-keys
>>Board ID  : 
>>Build Date: Thu Nov 24 20:27:55 CST 2016
>>IMEI_1    :  8666
>>IMEI_2    :  8666
>>Read phone info OK.

>>Elapsed time: 00:00:34.

Code:
>>Current Task:
          Read Information(Extend)
>>
>>Operation:
          1. Power off the phone.
          2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
>> 
>>PreLoader USB VCOM Port (COM150)
>> 
>>Connecting...
>>CPU TYPE:MT6735
>>Hardware version:CA00
>>Software version:0000
>>SecCfgVal :0x00000000
>>BromVersion :0xFF
>>BLVersion :0x01
>>Boot downloading complete!
>>EMMC_ID:0x90014A4841473265050711CAB835937F
>>EMMC_PRODUCT_NAME: 0x484147326505
>>EMMC_BOOT1_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_BOOT2_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_PRMB_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_GP1_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP2_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP3_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP4_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_USER_SIZE: 0x3AB800000(14.68 G)
>> 
>>INT RAM: 128KB SDRAM    EXT RAM: 2GB DRAM
>>Find partition success.
>> 
>>Total partition entries found: 26
>>preloader:>>addr:0x000000  -- length:0x040000
>>pgpt:>>addr:0x000000  -- length:0x080000
>>proinfo:>>addr:0x080000  -- length:0x300000
>>nvram:>>addr:0x380000  -- length:0x500000
>>protect1:>>addr:0x880000  -- length:0xA00000
>>protect2:>>addr:0x1280000  -- length:0xA00000
>>lk:>>addr:0x1C80000  -- length:0x080000
>>para:>>addr:0x1D00000  -- length:0x080000
>>boot:>>addr:0x1D80000  -- length:0x1000000
>>recovery:>>addr:0x2D80000  -- length:0x1000000
>>logo:>>addr:0x3D80000  -- length:0x800000
>>expdb:>>addr:0x4580000  -- length:0xA00000
>>seccfg:>>addr:0x4F80000  -- length:0x080000
>>oemkeystore:>>addr:0x5000000  -- length:0x200000
>>secro:>>addr:0x5200000  -- length:0x600000
>>keystore:>>addr:0x5800000  -- length:0x800000
>>tee1:>>addr:0x6000000  -- length:0x500000
>>tee2:>>addr:0x6500000  -- length:0x500000
>>frp:>>addr:0x6A00000  -- length:0x100000
>>nvdata:>>addr:0x6B00000  -- length:0x2000000
>>metadata:>>addr:0x8B00000  -- length:0x2500000
>>system:>>addr:0xB000000  -- length:0xC0000000
>>cache:>>addr:0xCB000000  -- length:0x19000000
>>userdata:>>addr:0xE4000000  -- length:0x2C6780000
>>flashinfo:>>addr:0xFFFF0084  -- length:0x1000000
>>sgpt:>>addr:0xFFFF0004  -- length:0x080000
>> 
>>BasicInfo :
>>Brand     : HONOR
>>ProdName  : TIT-AL00
>>ProdModel : TIT-AL00
>>Device    : HWTIT-L6735
>>AndroidVer: 5.1
>>MTK CPU   : MT6735
>>MTK PRJ   : ALPS.L1.MP3.V2_ONTIM6735.66T.L1_P91
>>Display ID: TIT-AL00C583B214
>>Board ID  : TIT-AL00
>>Build Date: Tue Mar  7 19:25:52 CST 2017
>>IMEI_1    :  8693
>>IMEI_2    :  8693
>> 
>>Read phone info OK.

>>Elapsed time: 00:00:43.


Code:
>>Current Task:
          Read Information(Extend)
>>
>>Operation:
          1. Power off the phone.
          2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
>> 
>>MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM (Android) (COM8)
>> 
>>Connecting...
>>CPU TYPE:MT6735
>>Hardware version:CA00
>>Software version:0000
>>SecCfgVal :0x00000000
>>BromVersion :0xFF
>>BLVersion :0x01
>>Boot downloading complete!
>>EMMC_ID:0x90014A4838473165050750342D47730D
>>EMMC_PRODUCT_NAME: 0x483847316505
>>EMMC_BOOT1_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_BOOT2_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_PRMB_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_GP1_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP2_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP3_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP4_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_USER_SIZE: 0x1D2000000(7.28 G)
>> 
>>INT RAM: 128KB SDRAM    EXT RAM: 1GB DRAM
>>Find partition success.
>> 
>>Total partition entries found: 30
>>preloader:>>addr:0x000000  -- length:0x040000
>>pgpt:>>addr:0x000000  -- length:0x080000
>>proinfo:>>addr:0x080000  -- length:0x300000
>>nvram:>>addr:0x380000  -- length:0x500000
>>protect1:>>addr:0x880000  -- length:0xA00000
>>protect2:>>addr:0x1280000  -- length:0xA00000
>>lk:>>addr:0x1C80000  -- length:0x080000
>>para:>>addr:0x1D00000  -- length:0x080000
>>boot:>>addr:0x1D80000  -- length:0x1000000
>>recovery:>>addr:0x2D80000  -- length:0x1000000
>>logo:>>addr:0x3D80000  -- length:0x800000
>>expdb:>>addr:0x4580000  -- length:0xA00000
>>seccfg:>>addr:0x4F80000  -- length:0x080000
>>oemkeystore:>>addr:0x5000000  -- length:0x200000
>>secro:>>addr:0x5200000  -- length:0x600000
>>keystore:>>addr:0x5800000  -- length:0x800000
>>tee1:>>addr:0x6000000  -- length:0x500000
>>tee2:>>addr:0x6500000  -- length:0x500000
>>bak:>>addr:0x6A00000  -- length:0x800000
>>simlock:>>addr:0x7200000  -- length:0x800000
>>deviceslog:>>addr:0x7A00000  -- length:0x6400000
>>custom:>>addr:0xDE00000  -- length:0xC800000
>>frp:>>addr:0x1A600000  -- length:0x100000
>>nvdata:>>addr:0x1A700000  -- length:0x2000000
>>metadata:>>addr:0x1C700000  -- length:0x2100000
>>system:>>addr:0x1E800000  -- length:0x9C800000
>>cache:>>addr:0xBB000000  -- length:0x19000000
>>userdata:>>addr:0xD4000000  -- length:0xFCF80000
>>flashinfo:>>addr:0xFFFF0084  -- length:0x1000000
>>sgpt:>>addr:0xFFFF0004  -- length:0x080000
>> 
>>BasicInfo :
>>Brand     : HUAWEI
>>ProdName  : LUA-L01
>>ProdModel : HUAWEI LUA-L01
>>Device    : HWLUA-L6735
>>AndroidVer: 5.1
>>MTK CPU   : MT6735
>>MTK PRJ   : ALPS.L1.MP3.V2.95_OT6735M.35GU.L1_P62
>>Display ID: LUA-L01C67B101
>>Board ID  : LUA-L01
>>Build Date: Fri Jun 24 12:07:37 CST 2016
>>IMEI_1    :  861587030315919
>>IMEI_2    :  ffffffffffffffF
>> 
>>Read phone info OK.

>>Elapsed time: 00:01:37.

This Development Is At Very Initial Stage we Will Test And Make It Stable Time By Time With Different Devices.




How To Taste This Development...?


If You Have Any Mtk Secure Device With You With Its Special DA file or AUTH file Than Contact To Us We Can Test Your Device


Lets Make some Hot Test Guys









BR.
SeharH

GPG Team
  Reply With Quote
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to ij_cell For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
 
Page generated in 0.19273 seconds with 6 queries