linux_sh
No Life Poster

Member: 865141
Thanks Meter: 140
heloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMsteve View Post
Hello,

Currently I have various job openings for a mobile repair / refurbishing department based just outside of London.

Our business is a well backed Repair and Refurbishment company and is investing in growing the R&D centre in the UK as well as expansion plans.

We are looking for industry leading technicians at:

Level 1
Level 2
Level 3 (We have a specific requirement for board level repair technicians)

Whilst you might not have the recognized qualifications, if you can prove a skill, aptitude and show experience, this is almost preferred.

Experience and contacts within the IMEI unlocking industry and software flashing, especially with Samsung and Apple products is a bonus and salary would reflect this!

Applicants from outside of the UK/EU are welcome to apply and consideration will be taken into account for visa requirements etc.

Salary is TBC and will depend on what you as an individual can bring to the role and level of experience.

We are predominately dealing with high end smartphones, such as Apple and Samsung and we are very focused on reclamation.

As a business we have aggressive expansion plans across the globe, so there is the potential for travel and promotion within the organization as the business grows into new territories.

All in all a very unique and exciting opportunity for the right people to join the business at a time of huge expansion and growth within the industry.

Please message me on here for more details.

Kindest Regards

Steve
ur job intersting send me email id................................thanks

Page generated in 0.09001 seconds with 7 queries