Old 11-27-2017, 05:07   #36 (permalink)
MOORC
No Life Poster

Member: 1737647
Sonork: 100.1645466
Thanks Meter: 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloedi View Post
It is nice that this adapter has been developed and that you can buy it for a lot of money, but from where - damn again - I get the complete firmware for example for the eMMC memory of a Samsung Galaxy S3 (i9300 - KMVTU000LM-B503, BGA 153 / 169), a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (N910x-kmr210008m-a805, BGA 529)?

I have not found a forum post, where the firmwares are offered for download.

So where can I get this? Do I need to read the firmware itself from a working eMMC memory?

I miss understandable tutorials, where is exactly explained and shown, how to read out all relevant areas of the eMMC memory and how to transfer these read data error-free into another eMMC chip.

I bought a Riff Box 1, but I can not find any reasonable information. When other users ask such questions, they rarely get helpful answers or do mostly not receive answers to their important questions.

So where can I download the firmware for all or at least the most important eMMC memory - in my case for the Riff Box 1?

I need the firmware for the Samsung Galaxy S3 and for the Smasung Galaxy Note 4 eMMC memory, which is not offered for download by the JTAG Manager of the Riff Box.

Exists such a download portal? If not, why does no one create such a download source?
this is a emmc Socket. Not emmc frimware. Socket is socket.
The Following User Says Thank You to MOORC For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.10809 seconds with 7 queries