View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 01:35   #13 (permalink)
DavidServer™
No Life Poster

Member: 1175556
Thanks Meter: 251
I had no time to read it, but i understand that if you like x stuff, then buy it.
Do come to RSIM to cry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rui Romano View Post
RSim is suposed to be an updatable card, and in the past had Updating Dongle witch is still being sold.
R-Sim has been this days releasing version after version on 11+ and now on 12 version, so if that is possible to be release it shows also possibility to be updated the chip that it brings.
If you are selling non working version of R-Sim, for example I have ordered an R-Sim 12 from china and before it arrives here in portugal you have already gave two updates, so how can we *******rs worldwide have newest version or at least update your cards to newer version if you are always not helping.
Non working product being sold with R-Sim knollege is fraud whatever your disclamers say.

And team behavior is totally diferent from other, X-Sim for example has released updates to market so it is possible to update the cards, but you prefer to obligate us to buy new instead of providing us a tool to update previous bought cards.

If this is team intentions, looking at the lack of solutions to users problems here posted on forum, I think many of us, me included will go to competitors or even stop totally working with a team witch is not providing any kind of support and realising solutions that are already doomed as news.

By this and other reasons in my opinion R-Sim has plenty of blame

Page generated in 0.09953 seconds with 7 queries