View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 19:47   #124 (permalink)
Maison3k
Insane Poster

Member: 796570
Thanks Meter: 26
Beginer ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mian Ahad View Post
Hello Friends

any one tell me the Difference between zx3 and easy jtag ???
Hi !

I guess (based at question) You are new at GSM service so let me explain for You:

Z3X is the name of team which create that hardware and software as well !
Team release at begining service box which has UART and USB connector at front box panel ! Also with purchase You will get Your unique Indentity card which has serial number (Your ID) !

Box and software are designed to service in major Samsung LG cell/smartphone ! Each Brand are like Brand activation at Your card !

As first purchase You could buy Samsung or LG z3x service box with or without set of service cables !

As alternative, if want "jump at higher level of repair" and are familiar with soldering You could buy Z3X team Easy JTAG box which has special interface called JTAG (IEEE Standard 1149.1-1990) !

This required mostly stripping device as that JTAG interface not always are clearly displayed/accessible but if achieve proper connection You can repair dead/bricked devices by writing directly to memory (or via IC chip to memory) booting files called mostly bootloader..

As far Team release second version of Easy Jtag box called "Easy Jtag Plus" !
So far they supply fantastic quality sockets/adapter which I highly recommend ! And promises like : UFS and NAND support with future update as hardware is already technicly ready for that sounds F****ng fanstastic and guess made every JTAG familiar coleagous goose-fleshes

As far that was introduction.... so .... what color of pill you choice ??

Page generated in 0.08917 seconds with 7 queries