View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 23:31   #1 (permalink)
beautifulman

Member: 2587089
Thanks Meter: 1
Unhappy Flashing Nokia 222 firmware onto Nokia 220

i want to flash Nokia 222 firmware into Nokia 220.

both phones have identical hardware except that the nokia 222 has java, while the nokia 220 doesn't.....which is why i want to flash the nokia 222 firmware into the 220 phone.

i don't care about bricking my phone, i don't even want this phone anymore since it can't run java at all, so i plan on throwing the phone away.

so please....just give me the tools, teach me how to flash the phone, and i will get the job done and post back the results for everyone.

if the phone bricks, i'll throw it away. simple as that.

i will take full responsibility for possibly bricking my own phone, i won't point fingers, i won't blame anyone here, nor will i throw a hissy fit.

i understand and accept the full consequences of my own actions.

so please, please, please teach me how to do this, i plan on throwing the nokia 220 phone in the trash anyways since it can't run java, so its a worthless and useless phone to me now. i don't care if it breaks, and i don't care if i brick it in my attempt to flash a different firmware to it.

please teach me how to flash nokia 222 firmware onto nokia 220, thank you in advance to all the generous and noble members of the GSM-Forum , i am in your debt.
The Following User Says Thank You to beautifulman For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.08260 seconds with 8 queries