View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 18:53   #3 (permalink)
lenovok5note768

Member: 2789394
Thanks Meter: 0
Thank you so much my dear friend. You are expert & fantastic.... I have gone through your posts & threads and all are so informative..Thanks a lot for your reply.

I have followed what you have advised & I got my ROM dump file. But the file which I receive is one file of size around 4 GB. But this file is not detecting by the SPFT. Could you please advise me how can I convert this file to a readable format for SPFT for flashing purpose.

I have gone through the YouTube videos which you have given the link. One video shows to use the MTK Droid Tool to convert this Rom Dump File. But unfortunately that tool doesn't show me that option (To process file ROM_from Flash tool) for my phone model. I don't know whether it is any version issue or this phone model is not supporting one. Also I doubt whether this require root access. My phone is not rooted. I press the button ROOT in Droid Tool to check. This also not working for my phone model. Could you please help me in this issue. Thanks a lot my friend..

Page generated in 0.07493 seconds with 7 queries