Thread: Special Request
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 14:48   #11 (permalink)
markhaines1985
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2532914
Thanks Meter: 1,154
First of all you are retarded if you are downloading entire stock roms for sboots or modems. Why would you do that? LOL

You do realize that combo files are 3 to 4 times smaller than stock roms and modems and sboots from a combo file have the same effect as a modem or sboot from an older version of a stock rom.

for instance when i need to unlock a phone i dont downgrade the modem to some older version i flash the eng modem from the combo file. when i need to do an frp i dont downgrade the sboot to some older version from a stock rom i flash the eng sboot from the combo file.

I can download a 3gb file in a minute or less. I am sorry you live in a country that you still have to walk 5 miles for water.

Also, I have every file needed for any samsung phone on my server. Come to find out people like you are not willing to pay for my endless work of putting files together for my business. you want it free.

the bottom line is you are a cheap lazy F@CK. but you are not alone on here. good luck with getting blang to carry your water for you. LOL

SUGGESTION DENIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by markhaines1985; 02-07-2018 at 14:57.
The Following User Says Thank You to markhaines1985 For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.06984 seconds with 7 queries