View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 15:49   #17 (permalink)
markhaines1985
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2532914
Thanks Meter: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwesi_Roy_GH View Post
LOL!!! You seem to know it all but overspeeding kills you know. You've got to take it easy.
You sound like a newby(without experience) in this business.
After downgrading your modem to enable you perform your unlock operation, that's it. It ends right there?
After flashing sboot to enable you perform your frp unlock operation, that's it. It ends just right there?
Come on boy, don't sound like a creepy little crap.
You extremely sound like you have no experience. If you do, you will realize that you will lose the call sound of some phones after downgrading modem unless you upgrade it back to previous version or higher. Take it easy because you don't know it all
What it sounds like is you are one of those people from Ghana on ebay selling your services for pennies on the dollar and diluting the market because you are stealing someone elses time and effort.

Newby? LOL i created the remote unlock industry kid. Everyone else is a copy cat. I still see language on ebay ads stolen from some of my original ads from my website from years ago. The only other person that even started doing remote unlocks around the same time as me was joe the rooter.

I have forgotten more than you know punk. Just remember I am not the one begging on a forum for free sh1t that would be you. If you are not me, or imeigurus, joe the rooter, imeirepair.ca and a couple others you are not sh1t in this industry. We own the market we just let you play in it poor f@ck fixing phones from your shack made of some type of dried animal crap. LOL

Page generated in 0.08414 seconds with 7 queries