View Single Post
Old 08-15-2005, 00:37   #2 (permalink)
legija

Member:
Hello,
Nevertheless i am not officialy pronounced as team member, sure you know who i am - . But, just in case, let me introduce my self to You:

Legija, The Ultimate ruler, The www.tornadoflasher.net owner, the www.unimoto.net owner and Unimoto Manager, the www.gsmthunderstorm.com owner and Thunderstorm manager, and finally, the 5KG HAMMER solution owner.

I will try to answer questions You have asked here :

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeldar

How do you plan to reseolve current issues with the "SELF-DESTRUCT" problem?
So far me personaly have one customer with this problem, his HWK is replaced, so np at all.
Quote:
How do you plan to make support access for real customers better and quicker?
My customers dont have problems like this. Each HWK sold by me and my resellers is entered in database, so users dont need to register or wait, they only need to enter HWK ID to access support area.
Quote:
Why do you lie about the product's capabilities and then try to cover it up?
This is nonsense.
Quote:
How to you plan to compensate real customers who have spent good money for a product that you are not presently supporting?
Another one.
Quote:
Why have you chosen to delete post's instead of answering questions from paying customers?
Well, this is not very bright idea, sure there was many posts which should not be deleted, but in other hand, You and other members of pizdobol crew writing here so much bull$hits, so deleting is best way to clean this board.
Quote:
Why are some of you active on this forum and busy answering queries in other sections of this forum but not in this one?
Why dont ou stick in JAF area and ask questions there ? And give some answers too ?
Quote:
Has support now stopped for this product?
Why You post such stupid thing now, monday morning, 1:20 am ? Maybe because all normal guys sleeping, so nobody can come here and kick your as$ ?
Quote:
Why do you choose to victimise people when you are no better yourself??
I dont see anyone who's really loyal customer being "victimized". Only members of pizdobols crew. Which i find okay.
Quote:
Please answer the above questions in your own time - you can phone a friend, ask the audience but regretably there is no 50/50 available for these questions!

Me and 800 customers are waiting for answers..............

WBR

yeldar

p.s. Screenshot taken for future reference

Page generated in 0.07757 seconds with 7 queries