Old 03-05-2018, 08:04   #24 (permalink)
AhMed Himel
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2780773
Sonork: Not useing
Thanks Meter: 152
"Ashraful Alam Not Scammer Not Cheater"
Trusted And 100% Secured His Unlock Side

I Don't Know That What The Reason Provide Fake Information for creating bad reputation in Gsm Forum. I Know Ashraful Alam Is Good In His Business Position. Every Person Trusted Him For Unlocking Side.Most Of The Bangladeshi Gsm Have a Unlocking Side.But Most Of Person Gsm Community Using asunlocker.com & snunlocker.net. Though He Was a Scammer Or Cheater In Gsm Society Not Accept His Unlocking Side Bangladeshi Or Worldwide Gsm Community. He Is very Famous Person In Bangladeshi Gsm BROTHER And Worldwide. I Like Ashraful Alam Brother For His Commitment. He Also Trusted In Worldwide Gsm Community.

Both Of You I Asked Why Post Fake Information In Gsm Forum. Really Not Good Provide Bad News In Gsm Forum. If You Have Keeping Trust You Must Be GET Trust Another. Best Of Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by UHK View Post
asunlocker.com/// ///Snunlocker Bangali Ashraf 100% Cheater PAYPAL IDENTITY FRAUD

took the money over paypal $1360 and could not provide the service which he took the money for ,

i ask the Refund he denied and force me to his expensive and false services

he stole someone paypal account called Burhan ud din and paypal Limited his account due to security question which for sure he could not answer because of non genuine paypal account holder

i asked my money back since 5 to 6 months now he always denied

TODAY HE APPLIED USING MY ACCOUNT 2x ICLOUD IMEIS TO FINISH THE CREDITS ON HIS SIDE TO MAKE THE BALANCE GRADUALLY 0

i would like to request member of the forum if someone knows him personally please provide me his full information for further inquiry about him

and I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE CAUTION TO MODERATORS OF THIS FORUM TO BAN THIS MEMBERS FOR FURTHER SIMILAR INCIDENTS

BEWARE FROM THIS CHEATER HE WILL CHEAT YOU AND PROVIDE YOU NO SERVICE

Page generated in 0.08901 seconds with 7 queries