View Single Post
Old 12-06-2001, 08:39   #14 (permalink)
masterID
Freak Poster

Member: 6472
Thanks Meter: 1
Hi all again!

<br />Details:<br />My phone has got 1 bar field power, show logo, but reset after 10 sec. and no network longer. <br />But my MCU+PPM are GOOD, same as the phone official papers language and the phone production date stored in the eeprom refer to the v536 MCU!! And I read out eeprom and saw the sp data were overwritten with 0. So a smarter guy try to repair it this missing data but not managed (he has not a box owner).<br />Otherwise traffix sad he downgrade his phone to repair it after.<br />It means: If I downgrade my 3210 v536 to under v528, after this I can use nokiatool to unlock/relock, so I can repair it if I know the origi provider MCC+MNC code? Is it a right way? <br />To downgrade need log file, so log file need origi sp data too or only need Cobba-ID, product-ID, IMEI etc. If log file making not need sp data, this way is possible to solve my problem by downgrading and nokiatool relocking!!!!

Traffix: downgrading helped you!!

<FONT COLOR="#ffff00" SIZE="1">[ 06 December 2001 08:45: Message edited by: masterID ]</font>

Page generated in 0.07441 seconds with 7 queries