View Single Post
Old 08-19-2005, 09:33   #2 (permalink)
Scobster

Member: 172263
Thanks Meter: 0
Talking Ask and I shall tell....

Hi MiniMan,

I don't know if you are still struggling with this but I have the answer for you...

You need to Pair the device before use...

Simply go to 'Settings' and then 'Connectivity' in the menu of your phone, then select 'Bluetooth'.

Scroll to Paired Devices and press 'Select' then when the list (which may be empty) displays, select 'Options'...

Scroll to 'Pair New Device'... WAIT! Do not press 'Select' yet.

Now 'Switch On' the headset by holding the 'Big Button' down. Once on, the headset beeps and the blue light flashes periodically....

Press - and the 'Big Button' TOGETHER and HOLD THEM DOWN. After a few seconds the headset beeps again and the blue light flashes fast.... the headset is now in PAIRING MODE.

Quickly press 'SELECT' on your phone and wait for it to find the headset. Once found select it and you should be away!!

If you still have a problem go back to the connectivity and go to 'Paired Devices', the device will now be in the list select it and press 'CONNECT'.

Hope this helps...

You can follow the steps as described or do all of the above in your own order.... I find it is best to complete the procedure 'as described above' and complete the first few steps on the phone prior to putting the headset in pairing mode, this is because there are several menus to negotiate on the phone and if not done quickly, the headset comes back out of pairing mode.

GOOD LUCK...

Scott

Page generated in 0.10740 seconds with 8 queries