View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 10:20   #45 (permalink)
BillA
No Life Poster

Member: 92260
Thanks Meter: 843
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsm_service4u View Post
Someone should try this, but I doubt it will remove RMM, only reset it back to prenormal or reset the clock
On this topic
Does anyone have adb commands which you can use to turn on oem unlock from the adb shell?
Would be nice to have, also adb command which reset the phone from settings.
Unfortunately there's no adb command to turn on oem unlock, it's a system setting's call, therefore it can only be activated manually through the Developer Option's menu. You could try installing this reset app through file manager to do a forced factory reset (as long as you have access to the main screen).
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=818070582850492463

Quote:
Originally Posted by adnastar View Post
i dont get any device with this lock before but has anyone tried rebranding the device
full customization to see if it removes rmm lock
FLASH COMBINATION
FLASH HOME CSC
*#243203855#
SELECT A DIFFERENT PRECONFIG CSC
THEN FLASH STOCK
Changing CSC unfortunately does not remove MDM or RMM.
You have to disable both manually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJNJ View Post
What are my options if my RMM State is Prenormal?
Brand new phone, bought from Samsung.
I just want to install TWRP.
I did the 7 day wait trick without rebooting, completed 168 hours uptime, but the RMM State line didn't dissappear from my download mode. It was showing prenormal.
OEM Unlock is visible and off
FRP Lock is also off.
Still Odin won't allow to flash TWRP, shows the remaining installment balance error.
Any help is much appreciated!
Looks like you have both RMM and MDM.
MDM is Mobile Device Manager which causes to show the message "Remaining Installment Balance" by a rental company's app such as RAC or PayJoy, so you've got a double whammy right there. You will have to disable both RMM and MDM manually before being able to continue to flashing.

Page generated in 0.11031 seconds with 7 queries